- Charity Nikki’s blog – for how to win and lose supporters, the Newcastle dialect and top tips for personal development.
- 15 Minute Fundraising – for non-fundraising things to support your fundraising, Canadian wisdoms and more.
- Whatcharity.com’s Good Reads – for a collection of bright minds, survey results and ideas for better development.
- Tiny Essentials of Writing for Fundraising – a condensation of the also incredible Asking Properly, by George Smith.
- The Fundraiser Who Wanted More – by Rob Woods.
- SoFII’s book list – which I am slowly working my way through and is full of more recommendations than I could fathom.
- Anything by Mandy Johnson – starting with £20 million Raised and only 1 mental breakdown, more on her twitter.
- “I Wish I’d Thought of That” Conference 2018, which starts at 23 minutes in and has seven minute chunks of fundraising eureka.
- The entire discography of Frank Turner, because that man is a legend.